Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Are you a smart, creative problem solver with an exceptional work ethic and excellent communication skills? Do you want to work at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley? Come join InMobi, a global leader and one of the most innovative players in the mobile advertising space. We have come out of a banner in 2020 and are looking at unprecedented growth as we approach our next chapter. To help enable this growth, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and possibly other members of our executive management team and do whatever is necessary to keep the entire company happy, vibrant, productive, and achieving excellence.
The responsibilities of the position are broad and dynamic. They can only be summarized as whatever it takes to remove distractions and keep our CEO and executives focused on scaling the business. Our ideal candidate derives joy from enabling others and takes pride in the little details that define the difference between good and great, is always eager to lend a helping hand and not afraid to roll the sleeves up and lead by example.
The Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A seasoned career professional executive assistant with a 10+ years of demonstrated success in performing executive administrative support with a high degree of business savvy, sound judgement in knowing when to react with appropriate urgency to situations that may require a quick turnaround, solid attention to detail, strong creative and conceptual skills, ability to connect multiple initiatives and effectively prioritize while keeping the big picture in mind in fast paced, results driven technology companies.
- Candidate must be flexible with their schedule and be comfortable handling last minute requests depending on the day
- Exceptionally high EQ, professional presence, maturity, dependability demonstrated interpersonal skills, deeply empathetic and strong understanding of the dynamics within complex globally distributed organizations. Successful track record of establishing credibility and trust with a diverse group of internal stakeholders. Able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively resolve difficult and complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality, security, while exercising tact and diplomacy in managing highly sensitive, privileged, material non-public information and hold in the strictest confidence is absolutely critical. This is a highly visible position that requires interaction with associates at all levels internally as well as high level executives, investors, board members, customer and partners externally.
- High degree of integrity, natural desire to empower, strong work ethics, organized, punctual, deep sense of accountability and desire and ability to continuously improve.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, judgment, negotiating, influencing, and decision-making skills. Proven ability to consult with stakeholders of all levels in order to develop and execute solutions.
- A proficient, savvy, and enthusiastic user of technology Who can learn any new desktop or mobile app that is put in front of you quickly.
- Understanding of international travel logistics management and organizing events on a local and international level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are an absolute must as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multi-faceted responsibilities simultaneously
- Must be results-oriented, have a high degree of motivation, and have organizational and time-management skills.
- You are passionate about empowering others, always having fun, and possess the natural ability to draw others in with your positive, encouraging, inclusive energy and wickedly clever sense of humor. It is impossible for anyone to have a bad day when you’re around.
- You are up for anything thrown at you and have a tendency to stay calm and focused in stressful situations. Ability and desire to learn new skills and effectively perform unfamiliar tasks quickly. Openness to taking on new responsibilities as needs change and new requirements develop.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Provide personal and professional support to the Chief Business Officer, sell-side platforms
- Provide, intermittent help to his direct stakeholders for external events (think schedules, travel reservations, etc for conferences, and InMobi events for clients)
- Represent and elevate the effectiveness of the Executive Office with poise, grace, confidence and utmost professionalism.
- Interact with InMobi’s Board of Directors, customers, employees, and management team. Schedule customer meetings, executive staff meetings, off-sites, dinners, events, and speaking engagements. Ensure that all logistics are handled, including facilities, A/V, security, and catering requirements, with focus on efficient time management.
- Manage complex, very demanding, and every changing calendars involving numerous participants spanning across various departments/functional groups and geographic locations/time zones with tact and excellent judgment without giving off the perception of being a “gatekeeper.”
- Keep executives moving from meeting to meeting on schedule and make sure they’re aware of the names and roles of those they are meeting with.
- Coordinate, set up and clean up after meetings (i.e. book conference rooms, dial-in to video conferences, make reservations for breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings); for now, primarily coordinating meetings using Zoom and Microsoft Teams, but eventually will be hosting in-person meetings in our office space.
- Plan, book and coordinate extremely complex and dynamic travel logistics and has the foresight to think through all of the logistical details.
- Organize and submit expense reports, as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of your executive and proactively allow time for travel between meetings and to and from events, make restaurant reservations or arrangements for all necessary breakfasts/lunches/dinners, reminds executives of upcoming birthdays/anniversaries/significant personal and professional events, arrange for flowers/gifts to be delivered proactively to personal and professional relations. Ensure executives don’t have to skip meals, miss medical appointments or significant professional/social/personal activities.
- Partner with HR in ensuring a platinum onboarding experience for new senior level employees.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Partner with Marketing and HR in coordinating onsite and offsite, internal and external meetings, events, trainings, meetups and other activities.
- Partner with office managers, IT, facilities and other administrative support professionals to maintain the cleanliness of the office and conference rooms, ensure that the office is always stock full of supplies and sundries, coordinate weekly office lunches.
- Provide innovative and creative methods for continued improvements to administrative processes as the company scales.
- Herd cats. Get stuff done. Help build a vibrant, open, upbeat corporate culture.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to get to work every day.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.