Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Content Marketing Director who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Director or Senior Director, Solutions & Content Marketing, you will drive our solutions and content marketing efforts. You'll lead a team of solutions and content marketers, and be responsible for driving solutions marketing across our service provider, corporate, and home office segments.
You’ll also work along with agencies who are responsible for delivering exceptional, influential content that inspires and influences our target audiences, and drive the content strategy while mentoring the Content Marketing team and leading by example to ensure an effective, high-quality, results-oriented content marketing program. You’ll craft unique content about the emerging field of cyber protection and collaborating with a global team of recognized cybersecurity experts to demonstrate our thought leadership, market vision, and security expertise.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as our company expert and ‘go-to’ on all things... content.
- Recruit, manage and cultivate a full-time team of 6-8 content marketers and project managers while leading by example.
- Oversee the identification, management and orchestration of external agency and contract resources to ensure elastic, on demand scale for your function.
- Develop, execute and measure according to a comprehensive content strategy and calendar that is built to deliver real-world results for the company.
- Be responsible for creation, quality control and delivery across all content formats including but not limited to: collateral, articles, press releases, presentations, videos, ebooks, sales tools, blogs, websites, microsites, education and campaign materials.
- Think problem-based (solution) marketing and voice of the audience first – whether customer, partner or sales – in all that you do. Your job as part of the Product and Solution Marketing organization is to ensure our company ties our audience success to our ability to hit quotas, achieve numbers and meet internal deadlines.
- Work in close partnership with digital marketing on recruitment, conversion and consumption initiatives for both provider and end customer audiences while streamlining operational processes and thinking outside-the-box to recommend new content formats and engagement experiences.
- Own the corporate style guide and company taxonomy while partnering with our design team to ensure brand guidelines are implemented across deliverables.
- Ensure content is created and proofed in professional, native US English for all markets that require it or to enable the same quality level in translation and localization by your peer organizations into the many other languages and markets Acronis operates in.
- Pick up the ‘pen’ yourself when circumstances require it or the muse demands it.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Experience. Relevant experience with a minimum 10 years overall in well-established companies with 5 years in high tech content marketing preferably in cybersecurity or a related space, and a minimum 5 years of front-line, team management experience.
Education. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or similar field preferred.
Communication skills. Excellent creative communication skills in US native English. However, we will consider other candidates who are uniquely perfect for the role with exceptional qualifications and understand the need and process for native-level proficiency proofing for the company.
Creativity. Ability to turn technical product stories into engaging messaging/narratives/stories. Demonstrated creativity with respect to solutions messaging and storytelling via creative, interesting, engaging content.
Leadership by example. Commitment and ability to personally produce high-quality, high-performing content with a shareable portfolio to show it. We need our leader to model success and be able to “set the bar.”
Ability to manage in the global, high tech market reality. You can balance competing priorities and deadlines with discipline, taking phased approaches, attention to detail, and experience operating in fast-paced environments.
Best practices. Strong understanding of how to build brands with strong voice development, marketing messaging, integrated marketing and SEO best practices. We’ll count on you bringing prior success cookbooks into our team.
Domain knowledge. Experience working for a growing, global technology company preferably in cybersecurity or adjacent markets, in B2B/B2B2C SaaS-based solutions, and working with a complex channel environments including service providers.
Interpersonal acumen. Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimal supervision by bringing passion and a sense of ownership not just of teams and tasks – but of outcomes.
Flexibility. We’re a rapidly growing and expanding company. You’ll need to have some amount of startup DNA to think on your feet, see changes as possible opportunities, and be open to occasional international travel – though expected at less than 10%.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.