GoodTime helps people and companies drive better results from their most important meetings. The GoodTime Meeting Optimization Engine automates scheduling, makes sure the right people are in the room, and provides actionable insights to meet smarter. Its flagship product, Hire, allows organizations to win top talent faster with Candidate Relationship Intelligence. Over 300 leading companies like Spotify, Slack, Pinterest, Okta, HubSpot, and Box have scheduled more than 7 million smart meetings with GoodTime. Learn more at goodtime.io.
Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits, own your role, and balance autonomy with company alignment.
GoodTime is looking for a dynamic, high-performing team player who thrives in fast-paced environments to join our Customer Support team. If you are an experienced Customer Support Specialist who enjoys communicating, helping others and providing long-term solutions to your customers, then this is the role for you. Our Support team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how GoodTime works.
What will you do
- Provide independent and high-quality responses to our customers via phone, email ticketing system, and chat
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Be knowledgeable and be able to confidently speak about GoodTime’s products and services
- Educate customers on product functionality and increase awareness of other available resources such as online training, community and knowledge base
- Collaborate with internal teams on potential growth and/or “At Risk” situations
- Capture product feedback from customers and surface to internal teams
- Contribute ideas and practical solutions to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Recognize trends and service impacting events and escalate properly
- Learn from others and develop yourself as a customer support
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years in a customer-facing role, preferably in a similar B2B organization
- Energetic, empathetic, willingness and passionate to learn new product and tools
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a high-performance team while also being able to self start and participate in process improvements to provide customers the best experience
- Relishes challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Commitment to excellence: willing to accept constructive feedback, and drive toward continuous improvement
- Salesforce/Zoom/Zendesk/Google Suite Experience a plus
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are humble, able to admit your failures and give and receive feedback
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make real impact and controlling your own success
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. As a prospective teammate, you may not “check” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you to. If you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully paid annual company get togethers for ALL teammates
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8 week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
Remote in United States Only
Please Note: No 3rd Party Agency/Recruiters will be considered.