About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Channel Support Specialist you will provide post-approval and pre-booking support services to Mortgage Sales to ensure that approved mortgage loans are converted into actual bookings in coordination with SPOCs, Branches, Broker/Developers, LDRD , LOSD, among others to achieve volume targets of Mortgage Banking Group.
How you'll contribute
- Conducts call outs to clients based on post approval and pre-booking checklists to ensure compliance prior to actual booking.
- Notifies borrowers, sellers, brokers or developers of loan booking.
- Monitors and secures documents approved for deferment in order to ensure compliance as of commitment dates.
- Ensures completeness of required documents submitted by the clients vs. post approval and pre-booking checklist requirements to proceed to LOG issuance and/or Booking Review.
- Requests mortgage loan booking and prepares Loan Release and Booking Advice to implement actual loan disbursement.
- Records status updates in shared file to track status of accounts and TAT.
- Requests approvals for accounts with deficiencies or deviations based on pre-booking checklist/findings issued by LDRD to implement mortgage loan booking despite deficiencies and/or deviations.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's / College Degree in any field of study
- With at least less than 1 year of experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage loan process. Knowledge of the loan documentation process. Knowledge of credit and loan related policies, guidelines and regulations
- Effective communication skills Fraud Detection and Signature Verification
- Detail oriented Customer Focus Ability to adapt to the volume of transactions
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!