Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
At Trendyol, the CEO Office Team starts the decision-making process with master communication and analytical thinking. The team drives high-level strategic decision-making across the business, leads key performance metrics, and ensures operational rigor throughout the company.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Wearing many hats: partnering with leaders from operations, customer experience, product, growth & marketing, HR and other departments on key strategic and operational priorities
- Leading and supporting strategic business initiatives assigned by the board and top management team
- Developing, leading and monitoring company-level key performance metrics and executing strategic plans with teams to improve business processes and functions
- Designing comprehensive analyses and models to identify challenges and solutions with support on decision making across the company
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Management, Business, Economics and other quantitative studies
- Min. 2 years of consulting or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong experience in interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results of analyses, believing data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making
- Comfortable with the big picture as well as small details with a sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders - numbers are key, but business can only be built with people
- Excited to work with different functions within the company
- Highly analytical and comfortable with complex data sets, creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!