- Collect data and evidence as material for analysis related to fraud
- Develop and maintain data base related to Fraud Event Data
- Handle complex issues related to litigation/disputes, fraud prevention and investigation, whistle blower, with limited supervision
- Prepare and coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information
- Conduct follow-up on the follow-up results of the investigation process that have been given to related parties
- Ability to operate MS Office (excel, Word and Power Point)
- Have good analytical skills, fast response, initiative, and good communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple tasking, proactive and high initiative.
- High Integrity, quick learner, agile, excellent team work, good attitude.