We are looking for a creative Art Assistant who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
● Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the creative team
● Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
● Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
● Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
● Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
● Present completed ideas to clients/team members
● Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
● 1+ year of experience working as a creative team
● Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print
production, image selection and package design
● Experience of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing
● Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with samples; a portfolio of published articles is a plus
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.