About the Team
Do you want to be part of shaping the direction of one of India’s fastest-growing unicorns? Be the
eyes and ears (and occasionally the brains) behind the decisions of the CEO and CXOs? Have a
vantage point across all the internal business functions and external landscape shifts of internet
As a Manager, Strategy & Ops (CEO’s Office) at Meesho, you will do all of that and a lot more. Our
team defines the goals for the company, identifies big bets, collaborates with different functions
on the company-critical initiatives, and constantly drives company-wide impact through evangelising
values and rituals. We have regular problem-solving sessions with the CEO and the “S-team” (i.e., all
the CXOs) across the areas defined above, giving you opportunities to develop your executive
presence and exposure.
This team isn’t just about work – we believe in a work-life balance that brings out the best in our
team. We strive to develop informal relationships within this small team and actively create spaces
for a host of creative, fun activities with each other, from Poker nights to Pictionary. If tackling
interesting challenges in a high-energy, fun environment sounds like something that will interest
you, join us!
About the role
As part of the role, you’ll take on problem statements across company-wide strategy, people and
processes, including but not limited to:
Developing Meesho’s strategic roadmap: Setting our yearly targets, (what we call BHAGs, or Big
Hairy Audacious Goals) for the entire organization for each year
Bringing an “outside-in” perspective: Keeping track of dynamics in the market and movements of our
peers, benchmarking for our performance, and identifying best practices we can learn from
Pitching “moon-shots”: Identifying and assessing long-term “horizon” opportunities for Meesho to
undertake that 10x the value we bring to all our stakeholders
Driving cross-org initiatives: Defining, leading and supporting initiatives that involve coordination
across multiple teams or Business Units (BUs)
Managing central-level activities: Working closely with each BU to develop high-quality output for
the company’s leadership to consume, to drive effective decision-making
Improving the “Company OS”: Identifying problems and opportunities to improve Meesho’s ways of
working, enabling each Meeshoite to reach their maximum potential
Driving culture and values: Bringing creative ideas that ensure we uphold our values in our
day-to-day, and creating a conducive work culture for all Meeshoites
At the CEO's office, we drive exploratory research and complex deep dives on strategic
of these initiatives are analytically heavy.
We also work on critical RCAs of the org, and lead such work streams across various departments
- Setting up review mechanisms for CXOs & identifying high risk trends to the leadership
- - Building growth strategy for high frequency consumers, through profiling, behavior study on
- Leading large scale complex deep dives like App opens RCA, GMV drop RCA, etc.
- Designing and building dashboards to track core and L1 metrics
- Extensive analysis on different org metrics to build company level strategy
- You will be responsible for driving multiple such initiatives within the team. You will also be
- expected to support team members on the analytical side (by proving queries, building dashboards)
- for similar workstreams.
- In this role, you will get the opportunity to solve challenging problems, while leveraging your
- analytical strengths.
- There is a lot of leadership exposure in this role, which will help you upskill your 10X thinking and
- decision making skills.
- Since this is a high visibility stint role, it is a perfect launch pad to get into any function of choice
- later at Meesho.
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day 😎. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat. How? Find out from our blogs
Democratise internet commerce for everyone
Har Indian ka APNA MARKET