Do you want to be a System Test Engineer in our team? These should spark your interest:
- Developing test specifications for complex functions verifications based on system requirements and system architecture;
- Testing and validating the software on the ECU using SW/HW tools;
- Developing automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
- Performing test investigations and evaluating failed tests and measurements;
- Documenting test results and project management reporting;
- Collaborating with an international development team and customers;
- Knowledge sharing within the team and group;
- Following company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive testing, system or software engineering;
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas: automotive systems, embedded systems, system testing, electronics, communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet), Vector tools (CANoe, VTSystem etc), programming (C/C++ etc), scripting (CAPL, Python, etc), diagnostic standards, system test benches, AUTOSAR standard, SW configuration and change management;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.