Ad Operations Manager Campaigns - DACH Market - German Speaking
Are you fascinated by the movie and streaming industry? Do you want to work with the largest movie studios and streaming companies on complex online campaign setups, promoting their latest releases, reaching millions of movie fans in over 100 countries?
Our Campaign team consists of 50 specialists - and it keeps growing: you will have the unique chance to learn from experts in the field and collaborate with companies such as Universal, Paramount, Prime Video and many more.
In our teams, we have employees who went from Ad Ops to a Campaign Lead with a team of 3 in just over a year. If you are looking to perform and progress fast, we guarantee to give space for your ambitions and personal goals.
We are a fast-growing, industry-leading movie marketing business, you have a chance to be part of our demanding client-focused environment where you will learn new things daily and grow quickly.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Independent setup, monitoring, and optimization of media campaigns on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and similar channels for all types of movies and series.
- Develop and implement tests, contribute ideas on how to improve our campaign performance.
- Create offers, reports, and campaign insights that deliver real value to our clients.
- Communicate with film studios, streaming providers, and their media agencies to ensure a smooth campaign execution.
- Handle low ad performance or creative disapproval situations.
- Conduct market research and user surveys to reveal a title's potential success far ahead of its release.
What you will need:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in paid online marketing.
- Good handling of industry-standard tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc. DV360 experience comes as a plus.
- Practical experience in running A/B tests, advertising material optimization, and basic knowledge of statistics.
- Great understanding of ad tracking, conversion optimization, and the implementation of pixels.
- Excellent conduct of German. English or any additional language is a big plus.
If you feel like you are missing some of the hard skills – don’t worry, we are hiring for the attitude, values, and personality.
We embrace our entrepreneurial responsibilities. Through our 6-figure environmental and social impact budget, we offset every employee’s carbon footprint, give back to the community, support causes that matter, and have recently implemented a wellbeing and mental health program.
JustWatch takes diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. Our goal is to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We commit to being inclusive.