Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with Prospa members, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
What you’ll do
- Maintain key member accounts
- Build long-lasting relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better member experience
- Provide support to key members by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources
- Make cold calls or reach out to members
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective members
- Compile and analyze data to find trends
- Convert analysis into business insights
- Support the development of sales strategies
- Handle member complaints
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Previous experience working in customer experience
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand member needs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- High self-initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” we’d love to hear from you; apply!